Completing Your Application Online
1. Give detailed answers; the information you provide within your application will allow us to assess your skills and experience and will help us to match you to future vacancies within Crown Resorts.
2. Your Cover Letter should briefly address the role’s selection criteria and give us a snap shot as to why you believe you are the best fit for this role and your motivations.
3. Your resume should show skills and experience that you have which is relevant to the role in which you are applying for. Please remember to include all of your relevant skills, qualifications, training and work experience in a chronological order. Ensure grammar, spelling and punctuation is correct.
4. Contact details must be entered correctly; our primary method of contact is via phone and email. Ensure email address provided is appropriate and phone numbers valid. It is important to check your inbox regularly after submitting your application and ensure these haven’t gone into your ‘Junk’ inbox as spam. Please ensure you also have an active voicemail so you may return our calls in case they are missed.
5. Indicate your availability; Crown operates 24/7, your availability is an integral part of your application and will be taken into consideration when hiring.
EXPLORE WHAT ELSE CROWN HAS TO OFFER