1. Screening - all applications are reviewed and a shortlist compiled- we do this by matching our candidates’ skills and experience against the role’s key requirements.
2. Phone Interview - if your application is shortlisted you will be contacted by email requesting a Phone Interview- on some occasions you may be called to arrange a suited time. You will be contacted and informed if we will or will not be progressing with your application.
3. Interview/Assessment Centre - if your application is being progressed you will be invited to attend an Interview or a group based Assessment Centre. This is your opportunity to create a positive first impression;
- Be well presented by dressing in business attire
- Always arrive 15 minutes prior, and if running late please get in touch with Crown College
- Research the role you have applied for and also research Crown and refer to your research during the interview
4. Best Match - department manager(s) and Recruitment specialist(s) make the final decision regarding your application. All candidates are contacted via phone or email within 5 business days to confirm whether their application will be progressed to the next stage.
5. Background Checks - there are a number of checks completed before an offer can be made. Please see below details regarding our Compliance policies and procedures.
6. A Job Offer - can be made once all background checks have been completed. You will receive a verbal offer and this is where a start date will be offered / negotiated. Once role/start date has been verbally accepted a contract will be created and sent via email within 5 business days.