The health and safety of our employees and patrons is our priority and Crown is committed to implementing appropriate hygiene and distancing policy responses. As the COVID-19 situation evolves, so too will Crown’s response ensuring we remain in line with government mandates. Read our latest information here
In line with the Victorian government’s easing of restrictions, we have commenced taking bookings for sittings from 2 November at the following restaurants - Baci, Bistro Guillaume, Ging Thai, Gradi, Merrywell Burger Bar and The Atlantic.
To make a booking at Bistro Guillaume, Ging Thai, Gradi and Merrywell Burger Bar, call 03 9292 5777
or book online
To make a booking at Rosetta call 03 8648 1999
, commencing 4 November.
Crown Salon will reopen from November 2 and Crown Spa from November 6, for more information click here.
Crown Towers will reopen from November 9.
Selected retail stores will be reopening from October 28.
The following areas of Crown Melbourne remain closed:
- Basement carpark – please note that the Multi-Level carpark and Valet services for hotel guests at Crown Towers will be open from November 9
- Crown Metropol and Crown Promenade
- Selected Crown restaurants & bars
- Events and conferencing facilities – closed since March 23
- Gaming room floors and all private gaming areas – closed since March 23
- The Palms at Crown – closed since March 23
We thank you for your continued support and understanding.