In line with the Victorian Government’s restrictions, Crown Resorts wishes to advise all our guests that Crown Melbourne will be temporarily closed until further notice due to COVID-19.
The closure of Crown Melbourne is to protect the health and safety of Crown patrons, employees and the broader community.
This closure includes the following areas:
- Basement & Multi-Level carpark
- Crown restaurants & bars – dine at home options available click here
- Events and conferencing facilities – closed since March 23
- Gaming room floors and all private gaming areas – closed since March 23
- Retail stores
- Crown Spa
- The Palms at Crown – closed since March 23
Crown Towers will remain open in line with the Victorian Government's restrictions. Guest services will be in touch with all guests who have bookings in our restaurants and spa.
We thank you for your continued understanding and support.