At Crown Melbourne our priority remains keeping our guests, our employees and the community safe. For full details of the Crown Melbourne COVIDSafe Plan, please click here.
In line with the Victorian government’s further easing of restrictions, we can advise that Crown Melbourne has received approval on the following operations from Wednesday 25 November 2020:
- Restricted operation to designated gaming areas, each with maximum capacity limits and smoking only available in designated smoking areas
- Physical distancing between patrons
- Mandatory temperature checks and contact tracing measures in operation
- Provision of a COVID Marshal
- Enhanced hygiene and cleaning protocols across the Resort
In order to manage restricted capacity and operations, Crown Melbourne will continue to remain open only to VIP members on an invitation basis at this stage.
Unfortunately, this means we are still not yet in a position to welcome back everyone who wishes to visit at this time.
We are working closely with government and health authorities to determine how we can safely reopen Crown Melbourne and we look forward to welcoming many more customers back in the near term as further restrictions ease and when it is safe for us to do so.
On a positive note, Crown Towers hotel and a number of our restaurants have now opened in accordance with Victorian Government restrictions. For further information on venue re-openings click here.