SAFELY WELCOMING YOU BACK TO OUR DINING VENUES
OUR COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES
Crown is implementing new procedures which will be strictly enforced as we recommence our restaurant operations including:
• Physical distancing measures – Physical distancing requirements and capacity limitations on venues are in place to ensure all Victorian government and health department directives are adhered to.
• Strict new hygiene and sanitisation practices – including enhanced and high-frequency cleaning as well as mandatory hand sanitiser usage for all guests upon entry to venues.
• Entry screening procedures – including temperature testing by way of hand-held temperature devices for all guests upon entry to venues.
• Contact register requirement – As per the Victorian Government requirements all guests will be required to provide contact details to assist with contact tracing.
• Group bookings – There will be new restrictions on group bookings with a maximum of 10 guests permitted at any one table.
• Face mask usage – Face masks should be worn across all areas of the resort where physical distancing is not possible or unless dining or drinking.
We remind guests that if they are experiencing any cold or flu-like symptoms even if mild, to refrain from visiting us until they are fully recovered.
To find out which venues are open and to enquire about bookings click here