SAFELY WELCOMING YOU BACK TO OUR DINING VENUES
OUR COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES
Crown is implementing new procedures which will be strictly enforced as we recommence our restaurant operations including:
• Physical distancing measures – Physical distancing requirements and capacity limitations on venues are in place to ensure all Victorian government and health department directives are adhered to.
• Strict new hygiene and sanitisation practices – including enhanced and high-frequency cleaning as well as mandatory hand sanitiser usage for all guests upon entry to venues.
• Entry screening procedures – including temperature testing by way of hand-held temperature devices for all guests upon entry to venues.
• Contact register requirement – As per the Victorian Government requirements all guests will be required to provide contact details to assist with contact tracing.
• Group bookings – There will be new restrictions on group bookings with a maximum of 10 guests permitted at any one table.
• Face mask usage – All guests, patrons and employees of Crown are required to wear a fitted face mask in line with Victorian government mandates while on property.
We remind guests that if they are experiencing any cold or flu-like symptoms even if mild, to refrain from visiting us until they are fully recovered.
To find out which venues are open and to enquire about bookings click here