SAFELY WELCOMING YOU TO OUR DINING VENUES
The Victorian Government has indicated that guests over the age of 16 wishing to visit any hospitality venue and staff working at these hospitality venues will need to be fully vaccinated.
Crown Melbourne will request official proof of vaccination or medical contraindication certificate from each of these visitors upon arrival to the complex. Entry may be denied if official proof of vaccination or a medical contraindication certificate cannot be presented.
Crown is implementing new procedures which will be strictly enforced as we recommence our restaurant operations including:
• Face mask usage – Face masks are compulsory across all areas of the resort unless eating or drinking (whilst seated). Patrons will be refused entry without a mask. (No exceptions, medical or otherwise will be accepted in relation to this policy).
• Physical distancing measures – Physical distancing requirements and capacity limitations on venues are in place to ensure all Victorian government and health department directives are adhered to.
• Strict new hygiene and sanitisation practices – including enhanced and high-frequency cleaning as well as mandatory hand sanitiser usage for all guests upon entry to venues.
• Entry screening procedures – including temperature testing by way of hand-held temperature devices for all guests upon entry to venues.
• Contact register requirement – As per the Victorian Government requirements all guests will be required to provide contact details to assist with contact tracing.
• Group bookings – There will be restrictions on group bookings with a maximum of 10 guests permitted at any one table.
We remind guests that if they are experiencing any cold or flu-like symptoms even if mild, to refrain from visiting us until they are fully recovered.
To find out which venues are open and to enquire about bookings click here