Entertaining Victoria since 1994
Crown Melbourne officially opened its doors to the public in June 1994, bringing Australia’s leading integrated resort to Victoria.
Renowned for its luxury accommodation, entertainment, award-winning restaurants, world-class casino, conference centre and retail precinct, Crown is located on the southern bank of the Yarra River, just a short walk from the CBD.
World-Class Facilities, Accommodation and Entertainment
Crown Melbourne is Australia’s leading integrated resort and one of the most visited tourist destinations in Australia.
Crown Melbourne features:
- A 24-hour casino, licensed to operate 2,628 gaming machines and 540 gaming tables
- 481-room Crown Towers Melbourne
- 658-room Crown Metropol Melbourne
- 465-room Crown Promenade Melbourne
- Crown Spa
- A broad selection of restaurants and bars, including many of Melbourne’s finest
- The Palms, a 900-seat cabaret venue
- The Crown Conference Centre, spanning 7,350 square metres of conference and meeting facilities across three floors
- Banqueting facilities include the iconic 1,500 seat Palladium ballroom
- A host of recreational facilities, including resort-style pools and a retail precinct featuring prestigious designer brands and luxury retail outlets.
Crown Melbourne is also proud to play host to some of the world's most talented artists and performers, with an exciting line-up of acclaimed entertainment acts, displays and shows every year.
Employing the people of Victoria
Crown Melbourne welcomes more than 22 million visits every year and relies on its highly trained and professional staff to help bring to life the company's vision of a world-class entertainment precinct.
As Victoria's largest single-site private employer, Crown Melbourne provides dynamic and diverse career opportunities for its 10,000+ workforce.