Self Exclusion is available for customers who wish to ban themselves from the Casino. This may be a useful tool for those experiencing gambling problems.
A Self Exclusion is for a minimum of 12 months, with other options available. These options can be discussed with a Responsible Gaming Advisor. Self Exclusions apply to all gaming areas of the Casino. Penalties may apply to anyone entering the Casino in breach of their Self Exclusion.
You do not need an appointment to apply for Self Exclusion. Anyone wishing to apply will be required to provide photo identification.
Revoking Self Exclusion is only possible after certain requirements are met. Customers wishing to apply for revocation must do so in writing.
Call 1800 801 098 or visit the Responsible Gaming Centre for more information.
Click here to download the Self Exclusion brochure
Why Self Exclusion?
Customers may seek to self exclude from the Casino for a number of reasons including (but not limited to):
How to exclude yourself:
- Creating an opportunity to stop or control their gaming;
- To take a break from gaming therefore preventing the risk of increased financial loss and other associated problems;
- To take a break from gaming to focus on other aspects of life such as family, work or study;
- To support a family member or friend who may be experiencing problems with their gaming.
If you have decided that you wish to exclude yourself from entering the Casino, you may:
When at Crown
When not at Crown:
- Visit the RGC at Level B1 directly below the Main Food Court; a map of the RGC location is available here.
- Approach a Security Officer at the entrance to the Casino and ask them to contact the RG Team
- Contact the Responsible Gaming Team on 1800 801 098 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start the process online by following the instructions in the below link, on receipt of your Application for Self Exclusion a member from the RG Team will contact you to complete the process
Download the Application for Self Exclusion – Online Instructions
Download the Application for Self Exclusion – Certified Identification
Download the Application for Self Exclusion from Crown Casinos