Crown Melbourne Management reserves the right to refuse entry to any person considered unsuitably attired. Customers are required to dress smart casual and remain neat and tidy at all times while in the Casino. Management reserves the right to apply their discretion at all times.
The following dress is considered unacceptable:
- Ripped, torn or soiled clothing
- T-shirts with offensive design/words
- Camouflage clothing
- Male singlets or tank tops
- Active sporting attire
- Manual work clothing or boots (including all steel cap boots)
- Thongs, beach sandals, massage sandals, unclean or untidy footwear
- Ugg boots, rubber gum boots
- Hats, caps, bandanas
- Exceptions may be made for special events
Suitable footwear should be worn; runners are fine as long as they are clean and not torn, and sandals can be worn but must have backing. (ie: footwear must be enclosed).
For further information regarding Crown's dress standards please call the number below or click here for Nightclub dress standards
PH: +61 3 9292 8888