Crown Melbourne Management reserves the right to refuse entry to any person considered unsuitably attired. Customers are required to dress smart casual and remain neat and tidy at all times while in the Casino. Management reserves the right to apply their discretion at all times.
Note for security reasons Management may require the removal of any hat, helmet or head dress.
The following dress is considered unacceptable:
- Ripped, torn or soiled clothing
- T-shirts with offensive design/words
- Camouflage clothing
- Work singlets or work tank tops
- Active sporting attire
- Manual work clothing or boots (including all steel cap boots)
- Unclean, untidy or torn footwear
- Ugg boots, rubber gum boots
Exceptions may be made for special events for further information regarding Crown's dress standards please call the number below or click here for Nightclub dress standards.