If you have any questions, comments or feedback, please let us know.
At the Crown complex there are extensive facilities for guests with disabilities.
- Disabled parking bays are conveniently located close to entrance lobbies. The bays can be found at both levels of the Crown Basement Carpark, as well as Mezzanine B, Level 1, Level 2, Level 4 and Level 6 of the Crown Multi-Level Carpark.
- Separate male and female toilet facilities are available in a number of locations throughout Crown.
- Public telephones are conveniently placed with in the complex which includes multi access telephones. TTY telephone facilities are available in several locations. These locations can be identified through the information directories.
- Crown offers a range of lower style tables offering a variety of games. These tables may be more accessible for guests with disabilities.
- Crown has a large number of bars, cafes and restaurants with easy access for your enjoyment. Our staff will be more than happy to assist you and show you to the access points.
- Further information can be provided by calling the Guest Services on +61 3 9292 8888 or through “Contact Us” on this Website – we welcome your feedback. We hope you enjoy your next visit to Crown.
For the main areas of the casino, dress is neat casual. Call Crown's Guest Services on +61 3 9292 8888
for further information.
Crown is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week except on the following days Christmas Day, Good Friday and Anzac Day. On these days Crown is closed from 4am and re opens 12 noon.
For Lost Property enquiries please call +61 3 9292 5177 Monday to Friday from 10:30am to 5:30pm
Cloakroom facilities are only available for functions, and are located at the entrances to Palladium.
Locker facilities are located at B1 and are available for hire at $4 for a 24 hour period.
For general enquiries, please contact us.