If you have any questions, comments or feedback, please let us know.
People with Disability
At the Crown complex there are extensive facilities for people with disability.
- Disabled parking bays are conveniently located close to entrance lobbies. The bays can be found at both levels of the Crown Basement Carpark, as well as Mezzanine B, Level 1, Level 2, Level 4 and Level 6 of the Crown Multi-Level Carpark.
- Separate male and female toilet facilities are available in a number of locations throughout Crown.
- Public telephones are conveniently placed within the complex, which includes multi access telephones. TTY telephone facilities are available in several locations. These locations can be identified through the information directories.
- Crown offers a range of lower style tables offering a variety of games. These tables may be more accessible for people with disability.
- Crown has a large number of bars, cafes and restaurants with easy access for your enjoyment. Our staff will be more than happy to assist you and show you to the access points.
- Further information can be provided by calling the Guest Services on +61 3 9292 8888 or through “Contact Us” on this Website – we welcome your feedback. We hope you enjoy your next visit to Crown.
For the main areas of the casino, dress is neat casual. Click here
or call Crown's Guest Services on +61 3 9292 8888
for further information.
Uncollected Goods including Lost Property
Where Crown is in receipt of uncollected goods (including lost property), such goods shall be dealt with in accordance with the Australian Consumer Law and Fair Trading Act 2012 (Victoria) (‘the ACL&FT Act
Appropriation of certain goods valued at less than $200
Crown shall appropriate goods valued at less than $200, and will be the absolute owner, where (a) it has provided written notice to the provider or owner of the uncollected goods of its intention to dispose of the goods and such person has not collected or given a direction to Crown within 28 days of such notice; or (b) Crown is unable to locate or communicate with the provider or owner of the uncollected goods and 60 days have elapsed since the goods became uncollected goods.
Enquiries regarding uncollected goods/lost property can be made with on +61 3 9292 5177
Cloakroom facilities are only available for functions, and are located at the entrances to the Palladium.
Locker facilities are located at B1 and are available for hire at $4 for a 12-hour period.
For general enquiries, please contact us.